Financial Accounting and Tax Affairs
The advisory service provided by AJS consists of producing the main accounting tools to enable a precise response to finding the best management solutions, and to provide stakeholders with information.
The advisory service covers the following tasks:
- implement and monitor accounting procedures;
- check various types of clients, suppliers, debtors and creditors;
- check revenue and expenses (analytical reviews) for the financial period, analysing the main changes and comparing with the budgeted amounts;
- salary processing;
- monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual trial balances;
- prepare financial statements (balance sheet, statement of profit and loss, statement of cash flow and financial report);
- complete and send tax returns and their annexes;
- supervise the delivery of tax and social security statements related to salary processing, organise the tax dossier;
- close the accounts at the end of the financial year.
AJS is formed by a group of qualified experts in various areas of knowledge, who provide a number of services always taking into account the specific needs of each client.